Menilai Strategi dalam Trust Builing dan Partnership Building Kepolisian terhadap Kepuasan Masyarakat di Polres Lumajang.


  • Novita Sari STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Riza Bahtiar Sulistyan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Jesi Irwanto STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


trust, partnership, and community satisfaction


A review of previous research conducted showed that statisfaction is influenced by several variables, including trust and partnership. From these findings direct this research in providing empirical evidence relating to the influence of strategies to build trust, build police partnerships and public satisfaction. In this study aims to determine the effect of building trust strategies and building police partnerships on community satisfaction.this study uses primary data obtained from the results of filling out the questionnaire on community satisfaction in the Lumajang regional police, totaling 120 respondents. The analytical method used in this study is multiple linier regression. The results of multiple linier regression analysis showed that the strategy of building trust dan building police partnerships had a positive and significant effect on community satisfaction partially with a determinant coefficient of 69%. While the remaining 31% of community satisfaction in Lumajang Police was influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Based on the results of this study, it was suggested that the Lumajang Police Resort maintain their trust and good cooperation for the community so that they could continue to provide satisfaction to the community, especially in the Lumajang Regency.



2020-06-11 — Updated on 2020-09-07