Pengaruh Promosi Dan Komponen Wisata Terhadap Kepuasan Pengunjung Di Pantai Watu Pecak Kabupaten Lumajang


  • Muntita Elia Putri STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Kusnanto Darmawan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


Promotion, Tourism Components, Visitor Satisfaction


Tourist satisfaction when visiting a tourist destination that provides an opportunity for the tourist destination manager to explore the superior potential of the region they have, thus contributing in advancing the regional tourism industry. The purpose of this study was to determine how much influence the promotion and tourism component on visitor satisfaction at Watu Pecak Beach Lumajang Regency partially or simultaneously. This study uses quantitative methods with multiple linier regression analysis, partial hypothesis testing and simultaneous hypothesis testing and sampling techniques with the method of insedental sampling. Data collection using a questionnaire distributed to visitors in Watu Pecak Beach Lumajang Regency with 60 respondents. The result showed that partially the promotion and tourism component had a significant effect on visitor satisfaction, the results of simulticantly influence visitor satisfaction at Watu Pecak Beach Lumajang Regency. The percentage value of the coefficient of determination is 48.2%. This means that the influence of visitor satisfaction can be described from the promotion variable and the tourism component while the remaining 51.8% is influenced by other variables not examined.



2020-10-29 — Updated on 2020-09-07