Pengaruh Inovasi Produk Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Batik Menak Koncar Lumajang


  • Husnawiyah Fitrotin STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Fauzan Muttaqien STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Anisatul Fauziah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


product innovation, promotion, purchasing decisions


This study aims to determine the effect of product innovation and promotion on the decision to purchase Menak Koncar batik. This research method uses quantitative non-probability with sampling method, purposive sampling technique and the number of samples as many as 60 respondents who have bought Menak Koncar products. Test the instrument with a validity test and a reliability test. Data analysis techniques were performed using descriptive statistics multiple linear regression analysis. Descriptive statistics use the classic assumption test, hypothesis testing, and the coefficient of determination (R2). The test results in this study indicate that product innovation is able to have a significant impact on purchasing decisions, while promotion does not have a significant impact on purchasing decisions. R2 results obtained by 0.501% means that 50.1% variation of variable Y can be explained by variable X while the remaining 49.9% variation of variable Y can be explained by other variables not examined in this study such as price, product quality, consumer confidence, or the other.



2020-10-29 — Updated on 2020-09-07