Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Es Krim Glico Wings (Studi Kasus di Outlet Anugerah Abadi Lumajang)

  • Wulan Arifina Fatin Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • M. Ato’illah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Deni Esti Lestari Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
Keywords: product quality, price, customer satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product quality and price on consumer satisfaction of ice cream GLICO Wings of Lumajang Regency, either partially or simultaneously. This research is a causal assosiative research using quantitative approach. The population of this study were consumers who bought ice cream GLICO Wings at AA Lumajang outlet. Sampling technique using purposive sampling technique. Data analysis method used is multiple linier regression analysis method. The results showed that for product quality variables have no effect on consumer satisfaction GLICO Wings ice cream and price variables have an influence on consumer satisfaction ice cream GLICO Wings. While simultaneously there is influence of product quality and price to consumer satisfaction ice cream GLICO Wings with coefficient of determination coefissien determinasi (R Square) obtained by 0,438. This means that 43.8% customer satisfaction can be explained by the variable of product quality and price, while the rest is 56.2% customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Published
2018-12-05
Section
Articles