Analisis Motivasi dan Disiplin Karyawan dalam Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja pada PT. Mustika Bahana Jaya Lumajang

  • Mohammad Imam Arifin Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Rendra Wirawan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Musringah Musringah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Employee Motivation and Discipline In Increasing Work Productivity In Increasing Work Productivity

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of work productivity consisting of motivation, and employee discipline in improving work productivity at PT.Mustika Bahana Jaya Lumajang. The population in this research is PT.Mustika Bahana Jaya Lumajang in particular barecore MBJ (Mustika Bahana Jaya). This population is heterogeneous which can be seen from various age and gender with the amount of 99 respondents with sampling technique Nonprobability sampling. This research use multiple linear regression analysis method. The results of this study indicate that partially motivation and employee discipline have no effect
on work productivity. Simultaneously motivation, and employee discipline have a significant positive effect on work productivity PT.Mustika Bahana Jaya Lumajang. coefficient of determination (R Square) obtained by 0,065. The results of this study indicate that this means 6.5% work productivity can be explained by independent variables of motivation, and employee discipline, while the remaining 93.5% work productivity is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Other variables that are not examined include leadership, work environment, job satisfaction, raw materials, and so fort.

Published
2018-12-05
Section
Articles