Analisis Dampak Citra Destinasi, Pengalaman Wisatawan dan Daya Tarik Wisata Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Kembali pada Wisata Kebun Teh Kertowono Kecamatan Gucialit Lumajang


  • Verlina Zulfa Ramadhanti STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Musringah Musringah STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Riza Bahtiar Sulistyan STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


Image Destinations, Experience Tourists, Tourist Attractions and Decisions viewed Back


Kertowono Gardens opened in 1875 by Plantation Company NV VAN TICDEMAN KERCHEN (TVK) with Kina plant. In 1910 Gardens planted tea Kertowono began as an effort along diversidikasi nursery plantation commodities business. This study aims to determine the impact of Imagery Analysis Destinations, Experience Travelers and attractions Decision Against Been Back On Tea Gardens Kertowono Travel Gucialit Subdistrict Lumajang. Tourism in this study were in the village Gucialit Lumajang with the number of respondents 80 visitors. The sampling technique in this study is simple rondom sampling. With the method of multiple linear regression analysis. These results indicate that the destination image significantly influence the decision to come back, while the traveler experience no significant effect on the decision to come back and attractions significant effect on the decision to come back to the Tea Gardens Kertowono Travel Gucialit Subdistrict Lumajang. The coefficient of determination of 88.8% indicates that the decision to come back can be explained by the independent variable is the image of the destination, travelers experience and attractions. While the remaining 11.2% return decision been influenced by variables such as Word of Mouth (WOM) or a recommendation by word of mouth and variable prices or rates, and other variables not examined in this study.