Analisis Kualitas Produk dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Keripik Pisang Burno Sari Lumajang


  • Syaiful Rizal STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Jesi Irwanto STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


Product Quality, Price, Purchase Decision


The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of product quality, price on purchasing decisions partially or simultaneously. This research was sold at UD. Burno Sari Lumajang with samples taken 45 respondents. This study examines the hypothesis which states that there is influence on product quality service quality on customer satisfaction in batik small and medium industries. The research method used is a quantitative research method with multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results showed that product quality variables did not affect purchasing decisions, while the price variable had an effect on purchasing decisions with a determination coefficient of 0.257 which showed that 25.7% of the purchasing decisions of Burno Sari Lumajang Banana Chips could be influenced by product quality and price variables, the remaining 74.3% of the decision to purchase Burno Sari Lumajang Banana Chips was influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Research on this topic can be followed up using different populations, samples, and periods to see the potential of different research results.