Kontribusi Kualitas Pelayanan dan Promosi terhadap Kepuasan Berkunjung Wisatawan di Objek Wisata Ranu Bedali Kecamatan Ranuyoso Kabupaten Lumajang


  • Susantika Susantika STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ninik Lukiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


Service Quality, Promotion, Visit Satisfaction


Indonesia is a tourism area that is rich in various natural attractions. Diversity in Indonesian tourism becomes its own icon in the promotion of good tourism among local tourists. The development of tourism in terms of promotion, is intensively carried out in various regions, considering tourism contributes to regional income. Tourism is a travel activity that is carried out by humans both individually and in groups to visit natural tourist destinations with a purpose for recreation, and to study the uniqueness of natural tourist areas in a very short or temporary period. The problem of this research is whether there is a significant effect of variable Quality of Service and Promotion on Visiting Satisfaction of Tourists in Ranu Bedali attractions both simultaneously and partially. This research is a type of quantitative research. The technique of collecting data using a questionnaire, with the Non Probability Sampling technique of sampling chosen is Incidental Sampling to 60 respondents to tourists or visitors who visit the tourist attraction Ranu Bedali Ranuyoso District Lumajang Regency. The resulting multiple linear regression function is Y = 11,371 + 0,263 + 0,372. The results of the coefficient of determination indicate that 33.6% of visiting satisfaction can be explained by independent variables, namely service quality and promotion, while the remainder is 66.4% visiting satisfaction contributed by other variables not examined in this study. The results of this study shows that Service Quality and Promotion simultaneously influence Tourist Visit Satisfaction, while partially promotion is more dominantly influencing significantly on Visiting Satisfaction of tourists in Ranu Bedali tourism object, Ranuyoso District, Lumajang Regency.