Pengaruh Brand Image, Kualitas Produk dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Ninja 250CC (Studi Kasus Dealer PT. SURAPITA UNITRANS Lumajang)
Keywords:Brand Image, Product Quality and Price
The purpose of this research is to know the influence of brand image, product quality and price of purchase ninja 250cc motorcycles in lumajang. This type of research is used deskkiptif. This research was conducted with a number of respondents as many as 40 of the respondents. Sampling techniques used are incidental sampling techniques. Hypothesis testing is done by multiple linear regression test. through the program SPSS 21 for windows. Research results showed partially brand image, the variable quality of products and prices significantly to influential buying decision motorcycle ninja 250cc in Lumajang unitrans surapita dealer. And simultaneously brand image, product quality and prices significantly to influential buying decision motorcycle 250cc ninja in Lumajang unitrans surapita dealer. with a coefficient of determination (R Square) obtained the value of 0.568 showed that 56.8% brand image can be explained by the features and price of perception while the rest 43.2% of purchase decisions are influenced by other variables that are not examined in this study.