Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kepuasan terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Pada Bengkel Sugiono Motor di Kecamatan Randuangung


  • Hikmah Wulan Shasfanny STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ninik Lukiana STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Noer Aisyah Barlian STIE Widya Gama Lumajang


Service Quality, Satisfaction,Customer Loyalty


This research is a quantitative research by finding the relationship between the independent variable and the dependent variable. This study aims to prove that the influence of service quality and satisfaction on customer loyalty on Sugiono Motor Workshop in Randuagung District partially or simultaneously. The sample in this study were 60 respondents with a population of customers who used motorcycle service services at Sugiono Motor Workshop in the District of Randuagung. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results showed partially that service quality had no effect on customer loyalty while satisfaction had an effect on customer loyalty. While simultaneously service quality and satisfaction have an effect on customer loyalty on Sugiono Motor Workshop in Randuagung Subdistrict. The results of the coefficient of determination indicate that this means that 32.3% customer loyalty can be explained by independent variables consisting of service quality and satisfaction while the remaining 67.7% customer loyalty is influenced by variables not examined in this study.