Pengaruh Variasi Produk dan Servicespace terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen (Studi Kasus Pada Rocket Chicken di Lumajang)
Keywords:Product Variation, Servicescape, Consumer Satisfaction
This research is a quantitative study with multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The study aims to determine the effect of product variations and servicescape on consumer satisfaction (case studies on Rocket Chicken in Lumajang) both partially and simultaneously. This study tests the hypothesis that there is no effect of product variation on customer satisfaction, there is a influence of servicescape on consumer satisfaction, and there are effects of product variation and servicescape simultaneously on customer satisfaction (a case study on Rocket Chicken in Lumajang). The results of the study of 60 respondents using multiple linear regression analysis is that there is no effect of product variation on customer satisfaction, there is a influence of servicescape on customer satisfaction, and there are simultaneous effects of product variations and servicescape on customer satisfaction (case study on Rocket Chicken in Lumajang). The resulting multiple linear regression function is Y = 10.410 + 0.081X1 + 0.142X2. The results of the determination coefficient indicate that 16.9% of customer satisfaction is influenced by independent variables namely product variation and servicescape, while the remaining 83.1% customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. The limitations of this study are only examining product variations and servicescape as factors that influence consumer satisfaction, while other variables that can influence customer satisfaction are expected to be investigated by future researchers in different periods and places.