Pengaruh Promosi, Produk dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Onderdil Astra Honda Motor (AHM) pada UD. Rasa Motor di Lumajang

  • Roni Irawan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Nawangsih Nawangsih Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Riza Bahtiar Sulistyan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
Keywords: Promotion, Product, Price, Purchase Decision.

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of marketing mix consisting of promotion, product and price on purchasing decision of astra Honda motorcycle AHM on UD. Rasa Motor in Lumajang. The population in this research is Lumajang society who make purchases at UD. Rasa Motor in Lumajang. This population is heterogeneous that can be seen from the diverse age and gender with the number of 40 respondents with purposive sampling sampling technique. This research uses analytical descriptive method of multiple linear regression analysis of hypothesis test. The results of this study indicate that the product partially affect the purchase decision while for promotion, and appreciate no effect. Simultaneously promotion, product and price have a significant positive effect to purchasing decision of astra Honda motor product AHM at UD. Rasa Motor in Lumajang. The result of determination coefficient of R2 shows that 48% of consumer purchasing decision can be explained by product promotion variable and price while the rest 52% of consumer purchasing decision is influenced by other variables not examined in this research.

Published
2019-03-04
Section
Articles