Pengaruh Service Excellent, Brand Image dan Product Quality Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Pakaian Muslim Mayang Collection Lumajang

  • Citra Paramita Dewi Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Moh. Hudi Setyobakti Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Mokhammad Taufik Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
Keywords: service excellent, brand image, product quality dan customer satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of service excellent, brand image and product quality to customer satisfaction Muslim clothing mayang collection lumajang, either partially or simultaneously. This study tested the hypothesis that there is the effect of service excellent, brand image and product quality to customer satisfaction Muslim clothing mayang collection lumajang. The method used is multiple linear regression statistic method. The result of this research shows that service excellent variables have influence to customer satisfaction muslim collection of lumajang, brand image variables influential on customer satisfaction mayang collection lumajang, and product quality does not affect customer satisfaction muslim mayang collection lumajang. While simultaneously there is the effect of service excellent, brand image and product quality to customer satisfaction Muslim clothes collection collection lumajang with coefficient of determination (Adjusted R2) diperaoleh 0.764, which indicates that 76.4% customer satisfaction Muslim mayang collection lumajang influenced by service excellent, brand image and product quality, while the remaining 23.6% customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables not examined in this research.

Published
2019-03-04
Section
Articles