Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Harga Dan Fasilitas Terhadap Kepuasan Penumpang Kereta Api Probowangi (Studi Pada Penumpang di Stasiun Klakah)

  • Arfan Catur Nugroho Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Hesti Budiwati Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
  • Kusnanto Darmawan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Widyagama Lumajang
Keywords: Quality of Service, Price, Facilities, Passenger Satisfaction

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of service quality, price and facilities on the satisfaction of probowangi train passengers. This research is a quantitative research by finding associative association that is causal or research that is asking about the relationship between two or more variables and causality. The sample taken is 60 people. The sample technique used is a simple random sample (simplerandom sampling). The results of this study indicate that partially the quality of service has no significant effect on passenger satisfaction, the price has no significant effect on passenger satisfaction, and the facility has no significant effect on passenger satisfaction. Simultaneously the quality of service, price and facilities have no significant effect to the satisfaction of Probowangi railway passengers. The multiple linear regression function generated is Y = 22,590 + 0,73X1 - 0,79X2 - 0,47X3. The result of coefficient of determination shows that 6% passenger satisfaction can be explained by independent variable that is service quality, price and facility while the rest is 94% passenger satisfaction influenced by other variables not examined in this research.

Published
2019-03-04
Section
Articles