Pengaruh Current Ratio, Earning Per Share, Net Profit Margin, Dan Debt To Equity Ratio Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Makanan Dan Minuman Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014-2017

  • Roni Syahrial STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Ratna Wijayanti DP STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
  • Muchamad Taufiq STIE Widya Gama Lumajang
Keywords: Stock Prices, Current Ratio, Earning Per Share, Net Profit Margin, and Debt to Equity Ratio.

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of the current ratio, earning per share, net profit margin and debt to equity ratio to stock prices. Data analisys techniques using multiple linear regression analisys. This study uses a purposive sampling technique to get amles according to the specified crityeria. The study uses the T tesyt totest the value of variable coefficient partially wiyh a significance  level of 5%. In addition, research must meet the assumption test, namely the normality test, multicollinearity test, autocorelation test, and heteroscedsicity test. Based on the results of the study, the t test shows that the current ratio, Earning per share, Net profit margin, and Debt to equty ratio has a significant effect on stock price. The value of R Square shows an effect of 71% and the remaining 29% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-12-05
Section
Articles